OT: looking for a #NetBSD guy from Budapest

Lubomir Sedlacik salo at Xtrmntr.org
2002. Május. 23., Cs, 09:33:54 CEST

hi,

i want to apologize for this off-topic post in the first place, but i
had no better idea how to try to solve my problem and Gabor Suveg
<gsuveg at sgsystem dot com> told me to try this list.  thanks for the
tip once again.

few weeks ago i was offered by someone on #NetBSD/IRCNet with
interesting SCSI hard drives but, unfortunately, i didn't write down
nick and other details and i accidentaly closed my irc client meanwhile
(i usually don't log irc communication).

all i can say that he is from Budapest..  if this person read this list,
what is quite possible (you know who you are :) and those drives are
still available, please contact me off-list (i am not subscribed
anyway), i am still interested in spending some money for them.  thanks.

regards,

--
-- Lubomir Sedlacik <salo at Xtrmntr.org>   ASCII Ribbon campaign against  /"\ --
--                  <salo at silcnet.org>   e-mail in gratuitous HTML and  \ / --