FreeBSD Magyar keymaps/font maps?

Julian Elischer julian at whistle.com
1998. Aug. 24., H, 07:56:52 CEST

I have commit privs and can commit any hungarian localisations you can
send me..

I have my own keymap here that I can produce all the Hungarian characters
on, but I don't know yet how to make some of hte rest of the system accept
8bit chars (e.g. vi)

what key sequences would you use to produce the four 'o' variants
on a US type keyboard?

for o 243, 245 and 246

also in the fonts, some of the hunarian caracters are used by default for
cursor support.. makes capital O (accent) impossible.

julian