LainOS

Aries aries at bsd.hu
2002. Már. 19., K, 17:34:18 CET

Hell!

Marc. 16-an egy uj BSD szuletett LainOS neven. Ahogy a leirasabol
neztem, a BeOS baberjaira palyazik:

The biggest thing about LainOS is it's integration with the X server.
All of the X drivers, work with the kernel drivers. I am integrating the
X server so that it works with the OS at the kernel level rather than
the console level. I've found that this increases stability, and overall
speed of the server. Another feature is the X based login system. Unlike
normal login managers like XDM, WDM, and GDM, LainOS has a nifty
semi-transparent login system. It will soon have voice password
authorization. I'm going to finish implementing it as soon as I find
some good voice recognition libraries.

Nem rossz.
bye,
--