C++ thread fix, stb.

Miklos Niedermayer mico at bsd.hu
2001. Jan. 10., Sze, 17:25:06 CET

Hello!

Két idézet:

I have committed changes to the way we build the C/C++ compiler support
code (libgcc).  This should fix the various problems people have been
seeing since just before 4.2-RELEASE with Mozilla, MySQL, and other
threaded applications.
If you still have problems, please send me bug reports.
Enjoy!
--
-- David  (obrien at FreeBSD.org)
          GNU is Not Unix / Linux Is Not UniX

És:

    ----------> TO EVERYONE RUNNING STABLE!!!   Do not use a filesystem
    block size greater then 16384.  8192 is ok, 16384 should be ok.
    Anything bigger will hit this bug.
<<<<<

Az egyik szerencsétlen csákó egy 930 gigás tömbbel szítta meg :(
Ettől eltekintve, sok fontos javítás éri most a -STABLE-t.  Örülök.

--