[BSD] ntp reject

Mohacsi Janos mohacsi at niif.hu
2007. Okt. 10., Sze, 21:15:02 CEST

Sziasztok!

man ntpd
  -g      Normally, ntpd exits with a message to the system log if the off-
              set exceeds the panic threshold, which is 1000 s by default.
              This option allows thetime to be set to any value without
              restriction; however, this can happen only once.  If the
thresh-
              old is exceeded after that, ntpd will exit with a message to
the
              system log.  This option can be used with the -q and -x
options.
              See the tinker command for other options.

Hasznalj eloszor 'ntpdate'-et foleg -b kapcsoloval!

Udv:

Janos Mohacsi
Network Engineer, Research Associate, Head of Network Planning and Projects
NIIF/HUNGARNET, HUNGARY
Key 70EF9882: DEC2 C685 1ED4 C95A 145F  4300 6F64 7B00 70EF 9882