[BSD] jo wireless kartya FreeBSD ala

Peter Czanik pczanik at fang.fa.gau.hu
2005. Jún. 13., H, 21:45:33 CEST

Hello,
Your Hungarian is quite good...
There were lots of off topic, religious (Free vs. OpenBSD), 'flame'
messages on the list recently. I hope, it's over now...
"nyomdafesteket nem turo megnyilatkozasakat..." -> unacceptable
statements (it's like the beep on television instead of the f* words),
and "flaming is not typical to BSD mailing lists".
The original question was never answered, as far as I can remember... It
was something like: "Is there wireless networking card, which is
supported by FreeBSD with a fully opensource driver?"
Bye,
Peter
Ps: sorry for my English, I'm an English->Hungarian translator, it does
not work so fluently backwards :)