[BSD] Voip egy kicsit maskent

Eső eso at freemail.hu
2004. Feb. 25., Sze, 08:38:42 CET

Hello!

Itt:
http://www.smc.com/index.cfm?sec=Support&pg=FAQ-Details&note_id=207&site=c
ezt írja:
How do I configure the router to work with MSN Messenger?
Here is all the info we have on MSN Messenger:
MSN Messenger

NOTE: Shut off any personal firewall programs such as
BlackIce, ZoneAlarm, etc.

Ports 6891-6900 enable File send,
Port 6901 is for voice communications

Allows Voice, PC to Phone, Messages, and Full File transfer
capabilities.

IN TCP 6891 - 6900
IN TCP 1863
IN UDP 1863
IN UDP 5190
IN UDP 6901
IN TCP 6901

Try setting 6891,6900, and 6901 as triggers. Then set the
public ports to 1863,5190-6901. If that does not work, set
the incoming ports to 1-64535 (note: this opens a WIDE range
of ports) and add in 5190 and 1863 as triggers. You can also
try putting your machine in the DMZ (go into Misc. Items).
Make sure that you have upgraded the firmware as well.

Udv,
Ak.