mysql signal11

Janos Feher aries at mindworks.hu
2002. Aug. 7., Sze, 13:00:22 CEST

Hell!

Frissitettem a MySQL-t 3.23.51-re, azota ezt irja ki, ha InnoDB-t
akarok hasznalni:

020807 12:47:19  mysqld started
020807 12:47:21  InnoDB: Database was not shut down normally.
InnoDB: Starting recovery from log files...
InnoDB: Starting log scan based on checkpoint at
InnoDB: log sequence number 0 43892
InnoDB: Doing recovery: scanned up to log sequence number 0 43892
InnoDB: Assertion failure in thread 137674752 in file ../include/buf0buf.ic line 265
InnoDB: We intentionally generate a memory trap.
InnoDB: Send a detailed bug report to mysql at lists.mysql.com
mysqld got signal 11;
This could be because you hit a bug. It is also possible that this binary
or one of the libraries it was linked agaist is corrupt, improperly built,
or misconfigured. This error can also be caused by malfunctioning hardware.
We will try our best to scrape up some info that will hopefully help diagnose
the problem, but since we have already crashed, something is definitely wrong
and this may fail

Van vmi tipp, hogy mi lehet az oka? Sajnos mostanaban egyre tobb hasonlo
hiba lepett fel szerver alkalmazasoknal :(
bye,
--
info at mindworks.hu - www.mindworks.hu -  networking : ` acting member